- Wind between 18 and 25 knots
- Wide lagoon with flat, crystal clear water, Kitespot also suitable for beginners.
- Wind 300 days a year, mostly thermal.
- One of the best Kitespots for beginners in terms of temperature and conditions
- Easy and cheap to book holidays
General information Kitespot Dahab
Dahab lies in a wind tunnel in the Gulf of Aqaba – the wind blows with full force in the lagoon area. The reason for the strong winds during most months of the year are the thermals. Therefore, the wind in Dahab is stronger and more frequent than in other areas of the Red Sea.
The best kitesurf spot of Dahab
The best spots are 2 km south of the old Dahab (Masbat), at the so called Dahab-City Lagoon. The water here is suitable for beginners as well as for advanced kiters. At the spot there are 5 large hotels, all with kite centres.
Wind – kitesurf spot of Dahab
Constant wind, regular and persistent. (see below) Wind forecast in Dahab